This virtual half day course will provide you with an understanding of IP and OP.
Join us for an overview of Inward and Outward Processing, commonly known as IP and OP, and the benefits they can have to your business.
By the end of the course attendees will be able to:
- Understand Customs Special Procedures
- Focus on Inward Processing, including Bills of Discharge
- Focus on Outward processing, for overseas repairs or processing
- Understand Customs Warehouse, including Usual Forms of Handling
- Understand Temporary Admission for certain goods for specific purpose
- Understand Authorised Use for certain goods for a prescribed end use
- Understand Authorisation by Declaration for infrequent users
- Understand how to apply for a Customs Special Procedure
- Determine the responsibilities of authorisation holders
- Have an awareness of the new Customs Special Procedure of Freeports
Date: Thursday 24th November 2022 9.30am to 12.30pm
Cost to attend: Members £150.00 + VAT and Non-Members £195.00 + VAT
Previous attendee feedback:
"I would just like to thank you all for the course, it was very informative for me personally and I will be keeping an eye on future courses."
Please note: This event will not be recorded and any material will only be circulated to those that attend.
British Chambers of Commerce Accredited Course: The British Chambers of Commerce has ten nationally accredited international trade courses that give essential skills that are invaluable to small and large businesses alike.
At the end of the course there will be a short assessment paper to complete which results in a BCC Certificate with a Pass or Merit achievement worth 1 credit. Achieve 6 credits to receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade. Learn More