Creating and maintaining a resilient Supply Chain is imperative to maintaining reliability and reputation.
Join us for this half day virtual workshop to learn the fundamentals of what is Supply Chain, how it works in international trade, how large companies are using it effectively, and what happens when it goes wrong.
Topics covered include:
- What is Supply Chain - a full understanding of the supply chain
- How it works
- The effects when it goes wrong
- How does the Supply Chain effect the UK
- Understanding how the Supply Chain works in international trade
- Relationship between Supply Chain & Logistics
- Planning – how does large companies operate the Supply Chain effectively
- What happens when it goes wrong
- Examples and test cases
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is designed for managers, business owners, and anyone with an interest in the logistics of supply chain and international trade. In this interactive Module, participants will gain a full understanding of the supply chain and its effects when things go wrong,
Why Attend This Course:
Through practical examples and test cases, participants will gain a better understanding of how to plan and operate a successful supply chain. Participants will leave with the knowledge and skills necessary to help optimise their businesses' supply chain operations.
Date: Thursday 15th February 2024 9.30am to 1.00pm
Virtual: Zoom Platform
Cost to attend: Members £250.00 + VAT and Non-Members £330.00 + VAT
Please note: This event will not be recorded and any material will only be circulated to those that attend.
Can't make this date? Contact us to register your interest for the next course date