With many more businesses now using customs processes for exports and imports and becoming equipped with the tools to trade both in the EU and beyond, now is the time to start looking at expanding your business across the globe.
If you are looking to export or import overseas you need to be sure that you choose the right market for your products and services.
The Essex Chambers of Commerce is connected across the globe. With specialist advisors both in the UK and overseas, we can help you get connected globally. As part of the British Chambers of Commerce Global Business Network and along with our partners we can assist in sourcing bespoke market entry services.
We can help you with:
- Customer Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Risk analysis
- Product Research – product adaptation, packaging, labelling, certification requirements, amongst others.
- Routes to Market
- International Marketing
- IP & Trademark considerations
- Advice & information on local regulations, taxes, certifications
- Soft landing options (e.g., incubation services)
- Connections to local sector groups and/or local business service providers (e.g., accountant, lawyers)
- Inward investment information