How do you market your brand to a global audience?
The aim of any marketing campaign is to engage with the audience, which becomes even more challenging when your audience speaks another language.
This half day virtual workshop will equip learners with the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully create and execute a global marketing plan. Topics covered include:
- Overview of International Markets
- Identifying International Markets
- Analysing International Market Opportunities
- Assessing Risk in International Markets
- Developing an International Marketing Strategy
- Developing a Global Brand
- Adapting Your Product for International Markets
- Implementing an International Marketing Plan
- Establishing Distribution Channels
- Investing in Advertising & Promotions
- Utilising social media
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is designed for marketing and sales professionals, executives, and business owners who are looking to expand their businesses internationally. It will be beneficial for anyone who wants to learn the fundamental concepts of international marketing and gain a better understanding of how to develop, implement, and measure an effective international marketing strategy.
Why Attend This Course:
Attendees will gain the confidence to navigate international markets, understand legal requirements, identify market opportunities, and effectively develop a global brand. Additionally, learners will be able to develop strategies to maximise ROI while addressing the complexities of international marketing.
Date: Tuesday 18th June 2024 9.30am to 1.00pm
Virtual: Zoom Platform
Cost to attend: Members £250.00 + VAT and Non-Members £330.00 + VAT
Please note: This event will not be recorded and any material will only be circulated to those that attend.
Can't make this date? Contact us to register your interest for the next course date