Every day brings new discussions on the UK exiting the EU, with the chances of a 'No Deal' becoming more likely. Join us at this Masterclass and find out how you can prepare for the uncertainty that lays ahead.
This Masterclass will explore the likely options and analyse the uncertainties but most importantly, this Masterclass will show you what to do and when to do it, to ensure you are ready when Brexit day one occurs, and thereafter.
We will discuss the Brexit deals, including:
- No Deal
- New Customs Partnership
- Facilitated Customs Arrangement - Common Rulebook
- No Exit
We will explore the importance of:
- Knowing your Business Models – what are you doing now with which parties
- Tariff Classification – we will de-mystify how to classify your goods – using the correct method
- Rules of Origin – let us explain why Origin matters – and where to find the rules
- Customs Valuation – what has to be declared to Customs and why
We will also cover:
- Border Controls – what is the future?
- How you can become Customs Compliant and receive the “badge of quality”
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) – what is it? How will it help you? How can you get it?
- The advantages of Customs Warehousing and other Customs Special Procedures
This Masterclass will prepare for what may lay ahead.
Stay ahead of your competitors, impress your customers and plan a strategy for your supply chain.
Date: Wednesday 11th September 2019 9.30am to 4.30pm (Lunch & Refreshments Provided)
Venue: Essex Chambers of Commerce, Unit B3, Parkside Office Village, Colchester, Essex CO4 3ZL
Cost to attend: £340.00 + VAT Members and £390.00 + VAT Non-Members