This virtual half day workshop will focus on a useful international scheme for the temporary movement of goods - the ATA Carnet Scheme.
Since the UK left the EU there has been an increase in the need to control temporary movements, and if you are sending or receiving goods for demonstration, exhibitions, testing or as professional equipment, you should consider this Passport for Goods.
This workshop will cover the application process and how to control the use of ATA Carnets effectively, focusing on -
- What the ATA Carnet scheme is and how it works internationally
- How to apply for an ATA Carnet in the UK
- Procedures of using an ATA Carnet for both hand carried and unaccompanied freight
- Receiving imports under the ATA Carnet Scheme
- Discharging the ATA Carnet correct to avoid fines and penalties
- Tips on what to do if things go wrong
This workshop is ideal for businesses that move goods temporarily, for example – sending tools and equipment with an engineer to perform repairs & servicing, taking equipment to sporting or entertainment events or taking part in a Trade Show.
Date: Monday 4th December 2023 9.30am to 12.30pm
Virtual: Zoom Platform
Cost per Person: Members £250.00 + VAT and Non-Members £330.00 + VAT
Please note: This event will not be recorded and any material will only be circulated to those that attend.
Can't make this date? Contact us to register your interest for the next course date