**FULLY BOOKED** Register your interest for the next date HERE
If you are new to export or already exporting but need further advice or knowledge for market expansion into the Arabian Gulf; join us for a face-to-face bespoke business clinic session tailored to your individual requirement.
A lot of companies struggle in selecting the market which is best for them. Our experts will be able to give you insight and advice for the six markets in the Arabian Gulf – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
In a region where British products are well regarded for quality, and English is widely accepted as the language of business, no wonder more and more companies are looking at the Arabian Gulf as potential new export markets.
Why should you consider the Arabian Gulf, and how do you get in on the action?
• There is currently over 20,000 projects being developed at a value of £2 trillion;
• The UAE alone is a regional entry port to other Gulf markets and is home to 5,000 British companies;
• The region has a population of over 45 million people from 180 different countries;
• A very high Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita and high disposable income;
• A demand for high quality, innovative products and services across a wide range of sectors;
• UAE is the UK's largest trading partner in the Middle East, ranked 12th in the top global markets.
After booking your time slot you will be sent a questionnaire to complete and return. Our experts will then ensure the session is completely bespoke to your company.
Jennings International Business Development (JIBDA) are a highly knowledgeable company. Lee Jennings has over 30 years of international business development experience. JIBDA have successfully assisted UK businesses around the world and have particular expertise across the Middle East & North Africa, Sri Lanka, China and South East Asia.
With wide-ranging experience of working across the private & public sector, including a diplomatic environment, Lee’s understanding of the trade & investment climate and its challenges has enabled Jennings International to successfully assist British companies to set up and conduct business across many regions.
Their wide network of business associates and contacts at Board and senior management level are an enormous asset and enhance the services that JIBDA can offer.