The Essex Chambers of Commerce and Chelmsford City Council are delighted to announce their new partnership and the launch of the the Chelmsford Funded International Businesses Support programme.
Since the 1st January and under the new Trade and Cooperation agreement (TCA), trading with the EU has proved to be both complex and time-consuming. Businesses are now faced with having to understand and implement new customs procedures and regulations.
Through the funding programme Essex Chambers of Commerce will provide Chelmsford businesses who import and export with the much-needed International trade support and guidance required to trade confidently and compliantly.
To qualify your business must
- Operate in one of the following Post Code areas - CM1, CM2 0, CM2 5, CM2 6, CM2 7, CM2 8, CM2 9, CM3 1, CM3 3, CM3 4, CM3 5, CM3 7, CM3 8, CM3 9, CM4 0, CM4 9, CM5 0SX, CM6 3, CM7 8QL, CM77 7QL, CM9 7UN, CM98 1A, CM99 1A, CM99 1B, CM99 1BQ, CM99 1BS, CM99 2A, CM99 2B, CM99 2D CM99 2E, CM99 2F, CM99 2H, CM99 2U, CM99 2W, CM99 2X, SS11 7
- Export and/or import
- Not hold a current Essex Chambers Membership
If you qualify for funding you will receive -
A full 12 month membership to the ECC and access to all standard benefits and services, including -
- Access to free or discounted events and training
- General business support
- Member 2 Member introductions
- Article submission to Grapevine e-zine
- Discounted Chamber products and services
- Access to the Members only area that includes the members database
- Offer submission to the Member2Member offer area
An initial 1-2-1 advisory session with an International Trade Officer, adapted around the need of the business to create a suggested Support Plan. The plan will include -
- 2 Full Day and 1 half day training courses from our BCC accredited training programme OR Bespoke assistance/consultancy to the value of £850 exc vat.
- 2 Free international trade events
- 50% discounts on our export documentation
- International Trade support and guidance throughout the year
- Access to apply to use the Chamber Customs Declarations Service
- Access to our International products & services
- Receipt of the International Trade newsletter
- Access to our Global Business Network including introductions to our key contacts