Through Logicom Hub, our Chamber Dangerous Goods Service supports business to stay in front of the regulations as the world of logistics and dangerous goods changes. With an estimated 10% of the 60 billion containers being shipped globally labelled as mis-declared or undeclared Dangerous Goods, the results can have a serious impact on your business.
- Consignors of Dangerous Goods by Road are now required to have access to a Dangerous Goods Safety Advisors (DGSA) either internally or third party.
- Employers are now expected to implement Competency Based Assessments as evidence for staff that have a CAA qualification in dangerous goods by Air.
Both changes are complex so feel free to contact us to find out how the changes may impact your business.
We can support you with the following aspects of dangerous goods.
- Fire Marshall Training
- Spill Kit Training
- Pollution Awareness
- Chemical Spill Awareness, Response and Management
- Control of Substances Hazard to Health
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor business support
- Annual Dangerous Goods Audits
- General Health & Safety for Managers
- Implementation of Competency Based Assessments
We offer public classrooms, virtual classrooms, and e-learning courses to give the student the right method of training for them. We cover
- Training for Air, Road, or Sea modes of Transport
- Specific regimes: Limited or Excepted Quantities for all modes
- Lithium Batteries training for all modes
- Transport of Dry Ice by Air
- Infectious Substances by Air
Members receive discounts on advice and training contact us to find out more.