How you can help?
Join Us & Take Part
Throughout the year we will be holding various business fund raising events across the county.
These include -
- Business Adventure Challenge - Do you fancy an Adventure? Then get a team together, get sponsored and join us on Sunday 1st March for our Business Adventure Challenge in Southend. Find out more
- The £50 Business Challenge: Are you up for a challenge? Well it's this simple - we give you £50 and you have to convert this into as much money as you can manage. Find out more
- Robs Big Walk 2020 - Can your team manage the 82 mile 'Essex Walk' challenge? Find out more
- Bid for the Box! - How much would you pay to spend the day in a VIP box at the Essex County Cricket ground? More information coming soon.
- The £50 Challenge Collection Walk: Sponsor our CEO, Denise Rossiter, as she walks to each £50 Challenge business to collect their amazing donations.
Make a Donation
Charity pots will be available for CASH donations at our Networking events
Donate via our wonderful.org Charity page
Want to donate something other than money?
Contact us if you wish to donate goods, services or your time to this great Charity. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All proceeds raised from your donations will go directly to the Charity.
The Charity is run by volunteers, and with next to no overheads, you can relax in the knowledge that just about every penny of what is raised will reach the young people who apply to the Foundation for help.