Members Login

Export Licenses

If you are planning to export goods you should first check whether an export licence is required. Information relating to export licences is available from GOV.UK.  

Visit the GOV.UK "Beginners Guide to Export Controls" website

You may need a strategic export control licence. The type of goods you need this for include military, defence or security related goods, or goods that can be used for both civil and military purposes, e.g. some software.

Visit the GOV.UK "Strategic Export Control License" website