This virtual half day course will provide you with an understanding of Methods of Payment.
Join us for an overview of the different methods of payments used in International Trade and determine which one is best for your business.
By the end of the course attendees will be able to:
- Identify the different methods of payment used in international trade
- Identify and understand the necessary documentation for each method of payment
- Comply with the requirements of different methods of payment
- Consider how to manage foreign currency transactions
- Consider the advantages and disadvantages of each payment method
- Understand the security provided, how easy will it be for you to get paid
Date: Thursday 20th October 2022 9.30am to 12.30pm
Cost to attend: Members £150.00 + VAT and Non-Members £195.00 + VAT
Please note: This event will not be recorded and any material will only be circulated to those that attend.
British Chambers of Commerce Accredited Course: The British Chambers of Commerce has ten nationally accredited international trade courses that give essential skills that are invaluable to small and large businesses alike.
At the end of the course there will be a short assessment paper to complete which results in a BCC Certificate with a Pass or Merit achievement worth 1 credit. Achieve 6 credits to receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade. Learn More