This virtual half day course will provide you with an understanding of Agents & Distributors.
Join us for an overview of using Agents and Distributors when selling overseas and learn which would best suit your business.
By the end of the course attendees will be able to:
- Understand the differences between types of Agents and Distributors and their roles
- Understand what to consider when appointing an Agent or Distributor
- Consider the typical aspects to be covered by an agreement
- Understand the legal implications of appointing Agents and Distributors
- Have an awareness of the advantages and disadvantages of Agents and Distributor
Date: Wednesday 29th June 2022 9.30am to 12.30pm
Cost to attend: Members £150.00 + VAT and Non-Members £195.00 + VAT
Please note: This event will not be recorded and any material will only be circulated to those that attend.
British Chambers of Commerce Accredited Course: The British Chambers of Commerce has ten nationally accredited international trade courses that give essential skills that are invaluable to small and large businesses alike.
At the end of the course there will be a short assessment paper to complete which results in a BCC Certificate with a Pass or Merit achievement worth 1 credit. Achieve 6 credits to receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade. Learn More