Join us for a wonderful evening of delicious food and a chance to network at the highest level whilst enjoying the fun of table swapping!
The format of the evening will be a seated three course dinner. You will join an influential table host for each course and enjoy networking across the table. After each course you will change tables, therefore maximising networking opportunities. Make sure you bring lots of business cards!
Table hosts will include representatives from
Date: Thursday 14th November 2019 5.00pm to 9.00pm
- Essex Chambers of Commerce
- Essex Police Fire & Crime Commissioner
- Business Time in Essex
- Birkett Long LLP
Venue: Garden Suite, Wivenhoe House Hotel Park Rd, Wivenhoe, Colchester CO4 3SQ
Cost to attend: Members £55.00 + VAT and Non-Members £75.00 + VAT
5:00pm Arrival and networking
6:00pm Seated for Guest Speaker - Roger Hirst, Police, Fire & Crime Commissioner
6:15pm Starters served
6:55pm Change tables – Main Course served
7:35pm Change tables – Dessert and Coffees served
9:00pm Event closes
- A salad of prawns, citrus, chervil
- Roasted tomato soup, cheese scone(V)
- Traditional roast beef, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, pan gravy, seasonal vegetables
- Sage butter gnocchi, roasted butternut squash, gremolata, wilted rocket(V)
- Warm chocolate brownie, fudge ice cream
Please ensure you register your dietary requirements on the booking from.
The Vegetarian options will ONLY be served to those who inform us of their requirement.
*Any additional dietary needs or allergies need to be registered with us asap so the chef can be advised.