Join us for our Chambers Annual Golf Day being held at Langdon Hills Golf & Country Club and see who will be walking away with the coveted 'Claret Cup'
The day kicks off with bacon rolls and networking before you start your round of golf on the superb Langdon Hills course.
You can join us as either a single player or a team of four to represent your organisation and all golfing abilities are welcome to play.
Various competitions feature throughout the day with prize that include £10,000 for a hole in one!
Following the golf there will be a two course carvery along with the traditional golf day awards.
The Claret Cup & Individual Winners Trophies
Runner Up Team
Individual Runner Up Trophies
Overall Individual Winner
Longest Drive - Played on the 6th Hole
|4 Ball includes 18 hole round of golf at Langdon Hills for
4 people plus coffee & a bacon roll.
Sponsored by Langdon Hills Golf Club
Hole in One - Played on the 8th Hole
£10,000 CASH PRIZE
Sponsored by HDS Securities
Nearest the Pin - Played on the 17th Hole
1st & 2nd place win a £50 American Golf Voucher
Sponsored by Essex Chambers of Commerce
Date: Thursday 25th June 2020 11.00am to 9.30pm (Breakfast refreshments and Evening Meal included)
Venue: Langdon Hills Golf Club, Lower Dunton Road, Horndon on the Hill, Upminster, Essex RM14 3TY
Cost to attend: Members £55.00 + VAT and Non-Members £70 + VAT
What the day entails:
- 11:00am Registration, bacon rolls and coffee, networking
- 12:28pm Tee off for 18 holes on the Langdon Hills Golf Course, shotgun start in 4s
- 6:30pm 2 course evening meal, award ceremony and prizes
We anticipate the evening ending around 9.30pm
Golf Buggies and pull trolleys are available but have to be ordered from the venue directly - Charges apply.
Etiquette Rules for the Day
Course Dress Code
- NO trainers, tracksuits, football shirts or sleeveless shirts.
- Strictly NO denim.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST WEAR GOLF SHOES.
- Ladies may wear sleeveless Tee Shirts.
- All T-shirts/ shirts must be tucked in trousers/shorts
- Tailored shorts and long socks or predominately white short socks may be worn.
- Trousers must not be tucked into socks, unless concealed by over trousers.
- Football/athletic shorts are not permitted
- Please avoid slow play at all times - If you lose a hole, please call the group behind through.
- Always rake bunkers, repair pitch marks, and replace divots on the course.
- General behaviour on the course needs to be of a good standard at all times.
- No mobile phones on the course.
- Strictly No Smoking or Vaping throughout the building.
- No metal spiked shoes to be worn – Soft spikes in Pro Shop only.
- Smart casual all times (Club functions to be advised).
- No hats or soiled work clothes
- Please refrain from use of mobile phones, music players or games machines in bar / restaurant.
- Food/drinks are not to be brought on the premises, for consumption, without approval.
- Only snacks or sandwiches are to be consumed in lounge areas.
Anti - Social Behaviour
LHGC Ltd is committed to ensuring that we maintain a family friendly and safe environment for all members and guests.
All members and guests are reminded that the following behaviour is not acceptable:
- The persistent use of foul language.
- Threatening or aggressive behaviour.
- Abusive behaviour towards Staff.
- Vandalism of Club property