Charity of the Year Terms & Conditions
- You must be a registered charity with full financial statements for the past 3 years
- You must service the whole of the Essex county
- You must be an active member of the Essex chambers of Commerce
- If successful your membership must run for the length of our support plus an additional year.
- The Essex Chambers of Commerce Charity of the Year is open to all charities who are active members of the Essex Chambers of Commerce
- Entries must be on the official application form and all questions must be answered
- All entries will be acknowledged on receipt. All entries will be treated in confidence and entry forms will become the property of the Essex Chambers of Commerce
- Entries will not be returned
- Applicants must be authorised to enter their charity into the process
- The Essex Chambers of Commerce reserves the right to withdraw any applicant supplying false information within their entry.
- The closing date for entries is the 1st September 2020
- The chosen charity will be announced in October 2020 after voting has taken place.
- The chosen charity will be publicised.
- By registering and completing an application form, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Successful applicants cannot re-apply with 3 years
- All entries received by the deadline will be judged by the Essex Chambers of Commerce CEO and approved by the Board.
- The Board’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Board reserves the right to audit any information supplied.
Benefits of winning the Essex Chambers of Commerce Charity of the Year
- Free branding on the Chamber website with a dedicated webpage
- Regular articles in our publications - Grapevine, e-Patrons, Business Time in Essex
- Regular Social Media exposure
- Collection boxes in our offices
- Collection boxes at our networking events
- Wonderful.org donation page
- Minimum of 2 specific fundraising events during the year
- Presenting opportunity at events (at the Essex Chambers of Commerce discretion)
- Discounts on exhibition stands and free Exhibition Brochure advert (at the Essex Chambers of Commerce discretion)
- All monies raised will be presented to the nominated Charity of the Year at our Annual County Lunch event